Thursday 11 March 2010

note to self

I'm sorry to myself that I only come here to spray dirgy bullshit teenages rants about how I think I suck all the time (even though if you squint, you can make out a tiny little shaft of hope weeing in your eye)

I'd love to be able to type PUPPIES AND HOT DOGS AND I BREATHED IN A GAS CLOUD THAT TASTED LIKE SENTIENT LEMONADE AND NOW WE'RE BEST FRIENDS, THE OTHER DAY WE EXHALED A PICNIC, THEN ATE IT! WHEEEEE!!!! My Ukelelele's Fair Trade, HHOW ABOUT YOURSZ?

But I just bloody well can't.
The good things in my life are a constant, and I don't need to tell myself about them here, I tell myself about them in REALITY (that thing that's about 6 inches either side of my field of view), but I do OH HO I DO wish I had something nice to say about me and my trundlesome woo-woo-land existence.

Another negative thought would be committing ear suicide. I just go deaf
It'd suck, but at least I'd be able to focus on books and shitty scribbles (shitty scribbles being something at least I KNOW I'm crap at, the verdict's still out on everything else)

Seee? Bad thoughts just seem to come thick and fast as soon as I sit down to type things like I LIKE STRAWBERRIES. Maybe it's just easier to pour bile into the internet, one more drop surely can't hurt eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment