Wednesday 24 March 2010

META(L)

All the things that make me feel sick and wrong on many levels are legion.
Maybe there is some kinda progress thru it tho

Blank of muck nor any diamonds I thought of two weeks ago

Maybe I've just got used to the smell.

The "muck" is all-pervasive, tumescent cackling and preeny-weenie boys garfing up great chunks of GIRRRLLLL everywhere I looks, THE MAN WHO RUINED 90% of ALL NOTES AND CHORDS for me MUST be punished. Each yearning string section, each "striving" or "epic" crescendo, each lilting voice, each time somebody confuses "extreme" with "biased" (most metal/extreme metal) ((META-L! Hehehehehehe, I will remember that)), each time anyfucker uses the word weird in any sense, derogatory, self-righteous - WHY MUST IT BE USED WHEN TALKING ABOUT SOUND. PEOPLE CHOOSE THE SOUND. IT'S NOT WEIRD. GOD-DAMMIT. Trying too hard, NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH, relying on the "personality", just for fuck's ETERNAL SAKE I could go on til valhalla's maidens have had their fill of cock - just 99% of it all makes me feel VIOLENTLY ILL AND SAD AND WRONG AND CONFUSED AND MAYBE I'M HARD TO PLEASE AND MAYBE I'M JUST BORED OF IT ALL OR MAYBE I'M FUCKING RIGHT ABOUT IT HUHHHHHHH AAAA(g)HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AND WHY ISN'T IT RESPECTED ANYMORE? I knowwwww it's a funny thing to think maybe, but gosh-damn, no wonder there's a glut, it's oiled into us 24-7 and how many people can just sit in a SILENT place? I've done it thrice today for quite long periods of time, found it PRETTY GOOD ACTUMALLY, and been slightly sickened by the pervading noise blistering back into my face against my will, and found myself ENRAPTURED WITH THE JOYS when I pressed play on my cd player to get something I actually yearned to hear out of it....
It's a good thing, it's a powerful thing (I would like to see anybody try and persuade me otherwise, not to be stubborn, I'd just like to meet the kind of person who really believes that there's no whack to a big chunk of sound in any sense) and gosh-damn it's necessary to even begin functioning at a fraction of the normal rate (something I don't think I'm capable of, time will tell, but time's had 25 years to tell, that's a long time, I think I'll be kept in the dark forevum on that one)

Phew!
I need paragraphs, I'm drownin' heah!
A glut!
Fuck off!
This ain't even totally about music here either.

LIFE'S WEIRD.
I'M NOT A PSYCHOLOGIST, I DON'T KNOW HOW THE BRAIN WORKS
I'M NOT A PHILOSOPHER, I DON'T KNOW HOW THE MIND WORKS EITHER.

BYE BYE
I'M GONNA SMOKE A FAG
OUT THE BACK DOOR
LIKE A 'COOL KID'

I've been trolling online. I'm so badass. My internet fists are massive. Digital Pugilism forevah.
I hate! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I don't know why. I just do. I would love everything if everything was GOOD.

I wonder if it seems like I make long posts... I don't reckon they're that long. Essays are shorter. I'm terrible at essays. I'm also pretty bad at dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment