Wednesday 24 March 2010

Bubblings

Pac Man, Vomiting.
Back to back with pac man and backpack man
Pac Man backs Backpack Man
Back to Pac Man, Pac Man packs his Backpack, man
Gives it to Backpack Man, who already has packed his backpack, man
and gives it back to Pac Man.

Who then Vomits. (I saw a picture on the front of a pizza place where Pac Man was vomiting, a pink slice of NUMBER PIZZA. I mean... if you're gonna eat somebody's phone number on a pizza, expect repercussions. He hadn't even chewed it.)

I wonder sometimes if the reason I've had so little to do is that maybe I died a few weeks ago and have since just been a very stubborn ghost, who people believe in.

I feel STRANGE.
Realising that I am "odd" in a new light.
Not something that I revel in, and only something I realise when I even think about it
Which I try not to do
because it gets to me
and I wish I was normal
but whatever that is
is some kinda ideal
and the way my BRAIN works (OR DOESN'T, THANKS HAIRCLUB FOR MEN)
would reject it

like Pac Man
and his guts.

No comments:

Post a Comment