Sunday 6 December 2009

Shiny New Feelers

Right alright didn't we just come all to COLOGNE right now where we jive like some dickholes and last night we played some music to people

OH EXCITING

But I happened upon beer and then beer and again beer until it took my fancy that I would be a dancer for the evening
to techno
and then to dub
which I thought I liked for about 5 minutes
then remembered I THINK IT GHASTLY
Then went into the room of TECHNO again
but in the dub room went DANCEHALL
which was betternessitude
but only through some beer

But then a MISTAKE of watching two hours of simpsons
Came out of the telly
early in the morning
and I had to get up
early in the morning.

Now I'm in Cologne and it's cold
the support band are A BIT SHIT

We're gonna play

THIS BLOG IS BORING!

No comments:

Post a Comment