Sunday 6 December 2009

Pushed over the moon into a hole (Ohhh fat)

FLIP HECK
We watched Terminators 1 2 and 3 in the FUCKING VAN WE DROVE IN
ONE NIGHT
The hotel was ok and I just had CHIPS FOR DINNER
YESTERDAY the hotel was TOO NICE and the room was BIGGER than and BETTER THAN my own flat

DAMN!
It had a motherfucking HI-FI
and COFFEE BAGSZ!

But then instead I HAD DINNER
Which was chicken
I think - with some VEGETABLESZ and then a strange dessert
made of cream
I think
ugh
it was nice
but uth
I mean "ugh"


I'M GONNA GIVE UP (or at least try and stay away from) WHEAT
Because I've gone fat all of a sudden
and I don't like all the chub-ness-ness of me
Flabby gross face and I want to DOOO something about it
I want to do a more exercise (which is hard when you are a tour but then it will be over-o)
and eat BETTER
even though I don't eat much
I think I eat a bunch of crap
and it IS TACKING ITS TOLLLLLLL ON MY FACE AND GUT AND TITTTTTES

1 comment:

  1. you talk SHIT boy

    UTTER SHIT

    you are the least fat person I've seen you bony motherfucker


    this makes me SAD

    :(

    love from, your girlfriend, who thinks you are so beautiful but if ANYHTHING a bit too worryingly skinny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete