Friday 24 September 2010

I'm drunk
I wish I was dead
my right arm now is a mess of gashes and scars
I'm a fucking idiot
why the fuck did I do that? that's teenage bullshit right there.
Fuck this

I'll nevber be anything decent

fuck
I should sleep
I'll never be godzilla or lassie
getting older is fucking scary
really
fucking
scary

I hate sleep
I would like to go to sleep and not bother waking up
which is why I hate sleep
because I go to sleep
and try to stay asleep
it doesn't work
so i wake up late
mad as a house
for missing the day
that I would have wasted anyway

fuck this.... I'm sick of it. So fucking sick of it.
My arm's stinging and dripping blood on the carpet. I should mop it up. Instead I'm making myself a cup of tea before bed. Priorities. What a fucking winner. Happy 26th birthday, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment