Friday 6 November 2009

Winnering

Winning because I found "Endless Coming into Life" by Black Boned Angel for a fiver in head/zavvi/virgin, whatever it's called.

Since I last BORED YOU TO DEATH, I have been trudging round, back to normal life, and haven't really been sat still an awful lot, and when I have I've had a pen in my hand or some words in front of me, or I've been making Link run around and chop people up, so I've been ok.

Tonight my funpunkprog mess of a band are playing an unrehearsed gig, which are usually the more fun ones, and my parents are eating a dinner together in a restaurant which I am SABOTAGING by being there. I mean... free food, dude.

Gonna upload some newness onto myspace and try and get some more shows for me, and some for MOJ, and some for Y! too..

When I get a fair amount of time on here I'll start my other blogs that nobody will read.

1 comment: