Tuesday 20 October 2009

New shit for real shit

Totally.
A new typeface and new day (In so much trouble)
Wanted to start some new blog with a shred more anonymity, for a while at least...

What's my life?
Right now:
I work on things musical and scribblesome...
(Finishing albums and writing more, some shows, some shows)
I have a wonderful indie-rock wife who I love to pieces
(she is amazing and I am e'er so grateful to be hers)
I still hate the winter and I still hate this town
(it sucks, and most people here suck too, hence the blog of nobodyknowsme)
I recently did an orchestral piece which bummed me out for ages because I thought it sucked but changed my mind when I heard a rough recording of the show and now I think for what it is it's good (though some things could have been better, but I'll save that for next time, RIGHT?)

Babble. Complete and utter babble. Drivel. Pixel-snot.

What I want:
More work to do
My brain to work right (I am seeing a psychologist, but I don't just mean work in that sense, I mean I want to learn shit)
Get my shit together (home recording/cash/moods)
More going around places (hopefully a large chunk of that with indierockawesomeness)
Type without brackets (they just feel so necessary right now)
Avoid most people.

All doable shit.

Hopefully if I write more here, I'll actually write THINGS as opposed to dreary lists (as opposed to GOOD lists, which I like) and "goals". Not this time tho. Just for starters and shit.
Who am I kidding?

Bring on the deluge of constant text bile.

No comments:

Post a Comment