Saturday 23 October 2010

As soon as I get off the bus, it all hits me, the oh fuck.... yeah.. the my life.......
and I get into my flat........ oh yeah..... all this
I get online......... all this..............

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack Fuck fuck et cet er rah

so much so I wish I could go back 10 years and not fuck up EVERYTHING
But still I can't. Just sit about in muck-brain and reality knowing that I and everything I am and do is dross forever now and always. Welcome to the rest of my life, reeeeeeeeeeeeeetard

6 comments:

  1. you can't go back in time 10 years but you can change things now.
    you CAN. you just need to believe in yourself and change your attitude.
    easier said than done but you CAN do it.
    (I know.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. incidentally, I need to take some of my own advice too and it's not easy but I'm trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feh. I dunno how. Dunno a damn thing.
    I pretend to be ok but really I just wanna ride my bike into the sky n disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know. Can't let that happen though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (just sent you a myspace message...)

    ReplyDelete