Sunday 28 February 2010

Crushing Boredom Renders Nerd Mute

BASICALLY. Nothing to do, nothing to write about, apart from vague ideas that I forget as soon as I sit down in front of a keyboard, and if I don't forget them, I smother them in a frot-board of swearing.

Today, neither.
I'm going to show myself this picture. I drew it. it is a record cover. And I like it. I know I'm not supposed to start a sentence with the word AND, but I've always hated that "rule".
At least I'm aware of my grammatical failure here, just choosing to be wrong. That's ok.

Anyway, this is an image


DUNUNNN

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the only one feeling these feelings. Is it depression? Is it "I just don't give a fuck" phase. Is it nothing excites me anymore, I'm so tired, I hate everyone mode, I'm done on this planet type thing or what? I dunno. But it's lasted over ten years now. Just keep waking up that's the thing. Take care...it may pass.
    barbara

    ReplyDelete